Individualized treatments can produce your highest level of physical and mental health.
Whether you or your family member need constant medical attention, require rehabilitative therapy or expert support for mental or emotional disorders, we are equipped with the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Seaside’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced doctors, nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral care
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Complete support for your total well-being.
- 24-hour RN and nurse practitioner coverage
- Onsite medical director and a team of onsite physicians
- Physical, speech, cognitive and occupational therapy
- Therapy gym featuring the latest rehabilitative technologies
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Specialized skin and wound care including Wound V.A.C.®
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Specialized dementia program in our secure memory care unit
- Certified IV therapy
- Stroke recovery
- Pet therapy
- Respiratory therapy including oxygen therapy up to 15L/minute
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
Onsite specialty providers offer complete, convenient care.
- Primary care doctors
- Psychiatric advanced registered Nurse Practitioner
- Wound care physician